Image of Dickies

more products

Image of Hose Yarn Kit Image of Trunks/Briefs for under National and Highland Outfits Image of Jig Cummerbunds Image of Buckles, Braid, and Buttons



They are called dickies in Scotland and many other places, but are also frequently referred to as "lace thingies". Also known as "bibs" or "lace/eyelet inserts," some have suggested new names like "partlet" or "cleavage cover". However, everyone knows where it goes whatever you call it!

Only the small dickies in stock currently!!
Dickies come in three styles and two sizes.
The pointed and rounded lace ones are approx. 10.5" top to bottom, 11" across the top, and 7" across the bottom.
The smaller are about 9" across the top, 6" across the bottom and 8" top to bottom, and are thiner and have more of an eyelet style.

Buy 2 and save! 2 of either size/style for $20